So, Tuesday’s Tidbit: Don’t be THAT person who gets everyone else sick.
Here are a few tips:
– Wash your hands. REALLY wash ’em. Don’t just rinse, shake, and run. It only takes a solid minute to clean those paws.
– Rest. I mean it, rest! Don’t treat this as the season to trick your mind and body into believing that all-nighters are a “good idea.”
– Relax. Get a little rest while you’re awake too. Bake something. Call a friend. Tweet your “Current Mood.” Take some time to do something that de-stresses you.
– Eat meals with SOME sort of nutritional value. If that isn’t financially possible (let’s be honest, extra money runs low ’round this time of the year), get a multi-vitamin.
– Hydrate. With. Water. Yes. Water.
– Hand sanitizer. #ThatisAll
– Get some fresh air. You’re not a bear. So, don’t go into hibernation.
– Dress for the weather. (I’m really starting to sound like my mother. Ugh!) As she always said, “You can be the cool kid, or the kid with the cold.” Trust me, no one wants to be THAT person who is sneezing and coughing all through class, snorting all over everyone. Grab a scarf. Cover your toes. Stop with the leggin’s and yoga pants.
These are just a few quick tips, but the point should be clear: take care of yourself.